Organisations often have trouble aligning all stakeholders on the vision, engaging with IT and standing-up the range of disciplines and skills to create a compelling, scalable solution and then delivering at speed. Many organisations are simply not set up to build and release a new digital solution quickly. For one reason or another, it’s all a bit too difficult!
Is your business slow to close the gap between your aspirations and opportunities, and what you can quickly accomplish? Are you struggling to meet customer and business expectations in today’s technology driven world?
Customer expectations are driving our clients to strive to improve their customer experiences through the delivery of customer engagement applications, whether it be loyalty scheme applications, claims submission applications or self-service applications. Meanwhile they are under pressure to improve internal operational efficiency and manage the complexities around regulation. Too much valuable time is take up with the routine. Clients as a result are seeking enterprise applications to address the challenges that includes, but not limited to, task automation, process automation, regulatory compliance management, organisational efficiency and customer service applications.
Grant Thornton’s rapid application development & hosting platform
Advances in low-code application development platforms (e.g. OutSystems and Microsoft PowerApps), data visualisation and intelligent automation can radically change the speed and sustainability of your digital application capabilities by bringing a mix of the right tools and solutions to resolve your complex business challenges and meet demanding customer expectations.
Grant Thornton’s rapid application development & hosting service offering empowers businesses to speed digital innovation and transformation using a combination of data capture, data management, data analytics, data visualisation and/or intelligent automation services to develop next generation enterprise application solutions.
We bring people to help understand your goals, align your team, and then make it a reality. We combine our ‘Design thinking’ and ‘UX’ design team capabilities, agile software development and our hyper-automation technology stack so that you don’t need to think about anything other than what you want to achieve.
This takes you to the next stage when you’re ready to build your own digital development capability. We help you design and implement your own digital operating model, skills and capabilities, cultural and change management, whether you want citizen-led or central development. We will help you choose the right technology, or you can continue to use our development platform (see below).
You develop in-house using our hyper - automation platform (we can provide some additional resources wherever you’ve still got gaps).
Benefits of Grant Thornton’s rapid application development & hosting platform
- As a registered OutSystems Partner, Grant Thornton deliver to our customer OutSystems enterprise application solutions hosted on an AWS cloud platform with the guarantee of following the best standards of security and performance available on the market.
- As a registered Microsoft Gold Partner, Grant Thornton also deliver Microsoft Power Platform solutions to our customers, which deliver success, foster innovation and promote accelerated growth. Grant Thornton's deep public and private industry experience with the power of Microsoft cloud helps to deliver secure solutions that will sustain and grow as an organisation grows.
Grant Thornton’s rapid application development & hosting platform services
What we can do for you:
- Rapid development of enterprise application solutions focused on delivering data capture, data management, data analytics and intelligent automation capabilities.
- A Platform as a Service (PAAS) model to develop and host client owned applications.
- A Software as a Service (SAAS) model for clients to purchase bespoke Grant Thornton product applications.
- A managed service for application support and maintenance.
- The option of annual or monthly subscription pricing models for development, hosting and support of application solutions.
- Infrastructure and application penetration testing services.
- Clients with low-code application development resources e.g. application developers, solution architects and project managers to develop, test and deploy enterprise applications on client owned low code application platforms.